- 09May 9, 2020iMTF Campus7300 Lone Star Dr, Plano, TX 75024
2 Day Weekend Course on How to Trade Volatility
Interested in Day Trading/Scalping?
Interested in optimizing your breakout trades?
Interested in optimizing your pull back trades?
Interested in trading Volatility where Profits come fast?
Our new Volatility Strategy has been a big success, and a great way to optimize your trading strategies. Instead of using the regular Japanese Candlestick bars that EVERYONE uses, Heiken Ashi bars will be used! Believe it or not, they were created when back in the 1800’s too! They “clean up” Japanese Candlestick charts DRASTICALLY.
Many people have tried to use Heiken Ashi candles but Failed! Many will be but will continue to fail! Why? It can only be used in certain conditions and a certain way. Just like many people use Ichimoku Kinko Hyo but fail.
Volatility has been the theme in 2020! So you had better learn it.
Be the first to take it! Seats are limited to 12. That is right!
Here is what you will learn in the 2 day live bootcamp!
- Heiken-Ashi 101: Volatile and non-volatile situations
- Order for Setup: Entry, Stops
- Slippage that can occur from Heiken-Ashi and real price action. “Cleaning” is great but it can cause huge slippage which can destroy the reward/risk.
- How to use Heiken-Ashi with iMTF Setup/Entry
- How to use Heikn-Ashi to optimize other technical systems: Fibonacci, Harmonics, Moving Averages, RSI, Elliott Wave, etc. Bring your own technical system and we will show you! No limitations!
- Much more
This is not a course with PowerPoint! This is a course that everything will be taught from live charts. Proof is in the charts for any instruments and time frame.
Course Cost $3,999 Early Bird Price by April 7 is $2,999
To get started right away, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Due To CoronaVirus the dates of this Course are subject to Change and will be based on the convenience of those enrolled.