The EURCAD is going through some consolidation time right now but it is a good time for a trade setup. Once it clears the consolidation, the bearish trend will continue if price breaks through our entry value.
Here is a summary of the Ichimoku value:
- Chikou Span: Bearish and not running into price soon.
- Kumo Price: Price below Kumo cloud.
- Kiju Sen/Tenkan Cross: Bearish
- Kumo Future: Fresh Bearish
- Kijun Sen: Flat and above Kumo. This will cause some consolidation. Entry will be key.
The entry was choosen based on a Chikou Span support value which is the bottom of the consolidation area. I am using a 5 PIP buffer for entry.
- Strategy: Position Trade
- Sentiment: Bearish
- Entry: 1.5227
- Stop: Based on Kijun Sen (daily) once entered. If the following scenerio occur then the 240 timeframe Kijun Sen will be used once entered:
- Price is far away from the Kijun Sen and we want to perserve profits.
- Weekend is approaching and the values are not healthy
- Caution Note: Huge Kumo Shadow so expect various consolidation period especially at 1.5109.
For EDUCATIONAL USE. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Forex, Futures, Equity and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and may not be suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this document. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. All information provide d on the Blog is for educational purpose .