AUDNZD Trade Update Ichimoku Analysis: 3-17-10

  • Home
  • /
  • Blog
  • /
  • AUDNZD Trade Update Ichimoku Analysis: 3-17-10

Unfortuately, my post last night did not get published.  Here is what I wrote.   We got within 3 pips from our T2 target.   For the conservative people, you will exit 100% of your positions.   For the aggressive people, you will exit 75% of your positions and the remaining 25%, you will stay in the trade with the Kijun Sen with a buffer as a stop.    As of right now, the KS is at 1.2960 so with a 20 pip buffer, your stop is 1.2980.   
For EDUCATIONAL USE. Commodity Futures Trading Comission, Forex, Futures, Equity and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and may not be suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this document. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. All information provide d on the Blog is for educational purpose