Ichimoku Stock Option MTW: Trade Update Setup 4-26-10

  • Home
  • /
  • Blog
  • /
  • Ichimoku Stock Option MTW: Trade Update Setup 4-26-10

The option price is now at 1.30 before earnings after market Tuesday.  It was purchased at 0.50/contract.   You should remove 95% of your options at this time and let the remaining 5% ride through earnings.   If you are aggressive, you will take 75% off instead of 95%.
For EDUCATIONAL USE. Commodity Futures Trading Comission, Forex, Futures, Equity and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk and may not be suitable for everyone. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in these markets. Do not trade with money you can not afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this document. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. All information provide d on the Blog is for educational purpose